Collection of information
- In order for us to provide services and sell the products, it is necessary for us to collect, use, disclose, transfer and process certain Personal Data.
Where you provide your Personal Data as required by, pursuant to, or in connection with the use of the Website, you confirm, represent and warrant to us that:
- you consent to the collection, processing use and disclosure of such Personal Data by us, and
While the specific types of Personal Data you submit through our Website may vary depending on whether you maintain an account with us, these are the broad categories of Personal Data which are collected by us and/or our affiliates:
- Identity Data, which may include your country of residence, job title, age, marital status and/or gender;
- Contact Data, which includes your email address and/or telephone number;
- Transaction Data, which includes your debit or credit card details, your billing address, your mailing address or the mailing address of the intended recipient of your order, payments and orders to and from you, and other details of products and services that you have purchased from us;
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our Website (including the time you visit our Website, the duration of your visit, the types of products and/or services you are searching for and/or how you are searching for such products and/or services);
- Marketing and Communications Data, which includes your interests, feedback, survey responses, preferences in receiving marketing materials from us and your communication preferences, as well as your preferences for particular products or services;
- Technical Data, which includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the internet device identity or media access control address of your device, information regarding the manufacturer, model or operating system of the device that you use and/or information about the web browser that you use to access our Website; and
- Your physical characteristics and skincare concerns and/or skincare regimes, skin types, skin conditions and medication for the same that may be deemed sensitive personal information under applicable laws;
- Any content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles and comments);
- information provided to us through social media networks (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list, and other information described on the social media network or in application sign-up page, or your geo-location details) when using one of our mobile applications; and
- Any other information as may be reasonably required for us to provide you with our services.
- How we collect your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data:
Directly from you. You may give us your Identity, Contact, profile and Transaction Data when you do any of the following (whether on your own behalf or on behalf of your organisation):
- when you use, browse or shop on our Website;
- when you shop in-store at our physical store;
- create an account on our Website;
- enquire about our Website or products at our counters or in our physical store;
- participate in a promotion, survey, event or other marketing campaign organised by us;
- subscribe to our newsletters or alerts;
- request marketing materials to be sent to you;
- connect with us through social media; or
- contact us, for example, if you get in touch to give us some feedback.
- From your authorised representatives. We may also collect your Identity, Contact, profile and Transaction Data from your authorised representatives. These include persons whom you have authorised and persons who have been validly identified as acting on your behalf pursuant to our security procedures.
- When you interact with our Website. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect your Technical Data. We may collect such Personal Data by using website cookies.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive your Personal Data from third parties which are located in various countries. These include:
- Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks and social media platforms such as Wechat, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook; and
- Contact and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
Use of information
- We may collect, store, process, disclose, access, review and/or use Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 or any other written law.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, we may use your Personal Data for any of our business purposes, which include but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- To send you promotional materials or other communications relating to events and news announcements through voice calls; text messages; email; direct mail;
- To contact you to follow up or confirm your orders, appointments, returns, or refunds and to send you other non-marketing communications related to products and services we provide to you;
- To register you as a new customer and manage your account, including to facilitate your order(s) or transactions with us;
- To administer and manage your relationship with us, whether on the Website or physical stores;
- To administer, operate, provide, maintain and protect our business and our Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data, as well as ensuring that unauthorised users do not access the information on our Website);
- To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- To enable you to complete a survey or participate in a promotion, survey, event or other marketing campaign organised by us;
- To contact you in relation to all of the above; or
- Where we have to use your Personal Data for another purpose as required by law or regulation, for example, to respond to administrative, judicial or law enforcement requests or to comply with applicable laws and regulations; or
- Use, disclose your Personal Data to parties such as Sheroxi’s employees, service providers, vendors, and systems for the purposes of processing your application and registration of your membership and to ascertain if you are eligible for discounts, privileges or benefits or other related purposes; or
- to conduct market research and analysis; or
- to notify you of any changes to our policies or services which may affect you; or
Any other purposes which are reasonably related to the above.
- Promotional offers and marketing
If you supply us with your Contact Data, you may receive periodic mailings or calls from us with information about new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings or calls, you may “opt out” by logging into our Website and updating your preferences under “My Account”, by e-mailing us at the email@example.com or by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the email(s) we send to you.
- Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your Personal Data to our affiliates and third parties in limited circumstances as set out below:
- We may share your Personal Data with our suppliers, agents or contractors in connection with services they perform for us or pursuant to agreements with our suppliers.
- We may share your Personal Data with third parties to comply with a legal obligation, when we believe in good faith that an applicable law requires it, at the request of government authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce our contractual rights or other applicable policies, to detect and protect against fraud or any technical or security vulnerabilities, to respond to an emergency, or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety or security of third parties and visitors to our website or the public.
- As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires or merges with us, your Personal Data will be disclosed to such entity.
- Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information will be considered an asset of ours and as such it is possible they will be sold or transferred to third parties.
- We do not disclose your Personal Data to unaffiliated third parties for their independent use unless we have obtained your express consent to do so and pursuant to executing confidentiality agreements with such unaffiliated third parties. We also require all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
- We may disclose your Personal Data to our affiliates and third parties in limited circumstances as set out below:
Retention of information
- We only retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary for us to use your Personal Data as described above. However, please be advised that we may retain some of your Personal Data after you cease to use our services, for instance if the data is necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as retaining the information for tax and accounting purposes.
- In some circumstances we may anonymise your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- International transfers of information
Where our partners who help us in the administration or operation of our organisation are based in other locations, your Personal Data may be transferred outside of Singapore. When we send your Personal Data outside Singapore, we will make sure that your Personal Data is protected to at least the same standard as that in Singapore. For example, we will always ensure that there is a proper legal agreement that covers the data transfer.
We shall take commercially reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from our online visitors secure against unauthorised access (e.g. data breach) and use and we periodically review our security measures.
Collection of information from children
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide Personal Data of any kind whatsoever.
- If a child under the age of 13 provides us with Personal Data, a parent or guardian of that child may have this information deleted from our records by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a form on our Website.
- Access and correction and making changes to your Personal Data
You can access, edit or withdraw your consent to our use of the Personal Data that you have provided by logging into our Website and updating your preferences under “My Account”, by emailing us at email@example.com or by submitting a form on our Website.
Please check this page periodically for updates.